05 August 2013

"Tunnbrödsrulle" Italian Way


In Italian I think it would be translated to Rotolo di pane piatto/sottile...or something like that. Keep in mind though, that the "Italian Way" here is just mozzarella, basil etc. So what you need is the following:

8 bread slices
250 g mozzarella cheese
4 tomatoes
1 basil plant
25 g pine nuts
2 tbsp olive oil
4 pinches of salt
2-4 tbsp olive oil for frying
(I would opt for some prosciutto also)

Then you only have to do the following steps:




Good luck!

4 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

my goodness this looks incredibly delicious. Thanks so much, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :) xo

www.fashboulevard.com

Hanni's said...

@Fash Boulevard: Thank you! Ur welcome. I posted a comment at your blog. :)

Unknown said...

Yummy yummy...Jätte gott! Härlig blog :) Var kommer du från eller var bor du nu?

xoxo Gozika
http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

Hanni's said...

@Gozika: Tack! Jag bor i Lkpg. :)